Watching the Crush

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by mossyhorn, Dec 19, 2010.

1. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

Looks like Tiff even changed BH and she still cant get a pass through. In fact I just watch the last 7 deer they took and I dont think I seen a pass through ONE. I dont know but if i was them I might try changing something. But what do I know....I'm not a pro like them.:biggrin:

2. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

I have not watched a hunting show in I don't know when. Just lost interest in watching them. Tiffany is easy on the eyes though.:thumb:

3. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

Did they recover the seven deer?

4. mossyhorn

to my knowledge they recovered them so i guess they got enough penatration but I myself feel alot better after a shot when I can see the arrow stuck in the ground covered in blood.

5. Arkansas Archer

Arkansas Archer Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think having the arrow stay in might just be better keeps the hole open. Now don't get me wrong I like a pass thru shot but with todays broadheads all take ethier.

6. yeah, I too feel better when I see the arrow sticking up out of the ground covered in blood. And yes, she sure is easy on the eyes, :biggrin:

7. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

above average chubby blonde that is glamourized because she is a hunter. You couldn't pay me to spend a day listening to that annoying blabber mouth yankee

As for pass throughs, 2 holes are better than one IMO

8. DeLancey

DeLancey Well-Known Member

Nuge Fan is Mrs going to read this one

9. mossyhorn

i bet she's over his shoulder.....thats why he put that:fit:

i would sit in a stand with her all day.....on her farm!!

10. Nuge Fan

Nope, she knows I can't stand her.

I just shot a huuuugee buck. AHHHHSOME! BBD babyyyyyyy!

Give me a break

I could show you 100s of girls on UofA campus that put her to shame, but since she has a bow in her hand, all the hunters drool over her

11. .270Win

.270Win Super Moderator<br>Forum Sponsor<br>'07 Deer Hunti

Yep, she get's on my nerves too.....I ain't got no use for them chubby chicks. :whistle:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:down: :down: :down:

:whistle:

.270Win

12. Arkansas Archer

Arkansas Archer Well-Known Member

She has a bow in her hand. :biggrin:

13. mossyhorn

Man she has held alot of BIG bone in her hands!!!!:biggrin:

14. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Probably more than we will ever know about!! :thumb:

15. Nuge Fan

hey i said she was above average, and believe me I don't mind a little meat on the bones, all I'm saying is take the bow out of her hand and she's just another above average blonde.

[​IMG]
    chubby (and recent, not 1990s that bow and those shorts date your pictures, .270)

I'm not saying I could do better, just saying if we are gonna gawk at women, I can find several I'd choose over her. Add that to how annoying she is and you can count me out

16. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Looks like Ms. .270 is in the room too... :fit:

17. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

Probably more than I care to know about.

18. AfterLife

AfterLife Sponsor<br>www.AboveAndBelowOutdoors.com

pass thru is better but not necessary

19. dirtdart

dirtdart Well-Known Member

Those guys make me sick also. They know jack squat about anything. I have no respect to any of them. I use to love the stories my Grandfather use to tell about Deerhunting our county after he returned from World War I France. Somebody stole all of the racks he had thrown in a shed and a stuffed bobcat.

He told me that he would stay two weeks on a sand bar on the Black River. His old pattern 14 in 30'06 was one of few in the area at that time. If you didn't bring it home from France you didn't have a rifle in those days. Everyone used shotguns because a shotgun could do it all and owning more than one shoot'n iron meant you were rich. Rich people then hunted using a gentlemen's code. Wouldn't spend a hunt in a canvas lean-to on a sand bar.

These video clowns are just that...clowns. About all you can say. I've had a rifle, shotgun, or bow in my hands since I was old enough to tie my own boots. My nasty old Grandfather wanted me to be a survivalist. He made it through the Meuse-Argonne, St. Mihiel, and Lorraine. Saw many who didn't return from WWII and had a Son who was an active duty Marine. His baby's oldest boy wasn't gonna be greenhorn. Times have changed.

20. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

I am a meat and tater guy. Don't real skinny women. I approve this pics...:drool:
    [​IMG]