Watch Out For Stupid People

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by coonnutz, Dec 24, 2010.

1. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Folks be careful out there driving around today, there is a abundance of idiot drivers on the road today. So far my crew and I have worked 5 Car Accidents today alone, be safe and watch out for morons:up:

Oh have a safe and Merry Christmas as well:thumb:

2. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

suburban t-boned a NICE convertible corvette on the south side of the main street Cabot intersection this morning - likely totaled the 'vette, injury accident too :frown: Merry Christmas huh ?:smack:

3. coonnutz

I worked it, it sure WAS pretty:smack:

I'm telling you folks get in a hurry and don't pay attention, it's all down hill from there...

4. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

WOW!! If it's worse today than every other day I'm hiding under the bed. Tell us when it's safe to come back out coon.

5. coonnutz

I can tell you that right now:up: January 2nd:clap: Stay in hiding until then:cool:

6. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

Made a run to Pine Bluff last night, and I know of 1 Honda, that if I had even though about touching the brakes............she would have been in the back seat of my rig:smack:............then she passed on a dbl yellow on a hill and then several other passing moves that were stupid.........really expected to see her upside down some where........:doh:

I can imagine what it's like today, that's why I am not going anywhere!!:whistle:

7. MtIda

MtIda Well-Known Member

LR
    Hey 'Gunner at least you were ready to throw yourself between her and any defenseless power poles.:up: