Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my taxes in, and I want to buy another shotgun. I have a autoloading Remington 1100 20guage, and a Mossberg 535 12guage. Has anyone been to Fort Thompson or Gander Mountain lately? The two models that really look good to me are the HR Excel Auto Waterfowl, and the new Remington SPR 453. My cousin has the HR Pardner pump and it feels like it is built like a tank. The ole girl and I are making a trip to Little Rock saturday, and I would like to pick up a new shotgun, so if anyone knows of a good place other than the ones I mentioned, please send the information and where they are located my way. I am also in the market for a new bow...I really like the way the Martins feel, but I love the way the new Bear Truth 2 looks (havent felt it yet). Thanks for any advice.
f909

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
may want to check out Academy Sports, just up the road from Gander and Ft. Thompson. They have quite a few shotguns. They and Fort will be cheaper in price

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Not sure of where to get one in your area....... but the H&R Waterfowler is awesome!!! I won't rehash it here, but I posted my exploits with it in the gear reviews section.... I love it!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts