wanting a lab pup.

Discussion in 'Huntin' Dogs' started by blackmouthcur, Dec 28, 2010.

1. blackmouthcur

blackmouthcur Well-Known Member

Looking for a free or cheap lab pup. Bloodlines and papers arnt important just wanting to try my hand at training my first duck dog so I dont want to sink a fortune in one in case it dont work out lol. If you have any or know someone who does shoot me a pm please. Thanks yall :)

2. grrifles

grrifles Well-Known Member

I have a friend with a yellow with papers for 200

3. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

If you're willing to drive to Tennessee I can probably get you a free black lab puppy 7wks. I just got one last weekend.

4. smokin joe

smokin joe Well-Known Member

I may know someone that has a male black pup they may give away if you are willing to drive to sharp county ?

5. gooddog

gooddog Well-Known Member

blood lines are not that important, but if your wanting a duck dog the parents should hunt!

6. blackmouthcur

blackmouthcur Well-Known Member

200 is a lil more then I can afford right now and cant really drive to Tennessee but thanks guys I appreciate the help. Can you get me the info bout the pup in sharp Please?

7. smokin joe

I just called the guy and waiting for a call back. pup is about 4 months. Don't have any back ground. Someone dumped a litter in a neighborhood. But he looks pure breed.

8. smokin joe

My friend says the first one to get him loaded in their truck is the new owner. I'll shoot you a pm with my #