wanted OD green or FDE glock or xd

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by mpmcpherson, Jan 10, 2011.

1. mpmcpherson

mpmcpherson Well-Known Member

I am wanting to buy a glock or xd or something along that line but in OD green or FDE, I have cash and im located in north little rock and dont want to drive all over the state to get one but will drive to meet , just let me know what you have and your price, im open to all models and calibers

2. ryan4570

ryan4570 Well-Known Member

I have a Glock 23 .40 cal. It has 3 magazines and I will take 425.00 cash. Give me a call at 501-743-5272

3. mpmcpherson

4. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

I would go with a Glock 9mm if i was you. Things are about to get bad and 9mm is the universial round. Its going to get harder and harder to find od green sence glock quit putting them out.

5. mpmcpherson

yeah I know they quit making them, but they are still available and getting harder to find thats why im wanting to go on and buy one while i still can

6. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

you should pick up some 30 rd mags while your at it like me, theres a guy selling Glock made ones for 33 bucks in LR, after the shooting in AZ it'll be even tougher to get them.

7. mpmcpherson

Yeah I already have several of those mags I'm now looking for a new gun of some kind I would like an of green xd but open to any green or tan xd or glock or something similar and I'm open to a black xd