Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys I am looking for one of the following vehicles. If you have one or know of any for sale, please let me know. Thanks, Allen

1994 - 2000 model

trucks:
Tacoma
Ranger
Fullsize GM

suvs:
4Runner
Jeeps
Nissan
Fullsize GM

·
Premium Member<br>2006 Turkey Team Contest Winner<
7,279 Posts
guys I am looking for one of the following vehicles. If you have one or know of any for sale, please let me know. Thanks, Allen

1994 - 2000 model

trucks:
Tacoma
Ranger
Fullsize GM

suvs:
4Runner
Jeeps
Nissan
Fullsize GM
I know where there is a nissan 95 4x4 red ext. cab v6 very clean with 180,000 hwy miles for $4000.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
mid-sized 4x4

It all depends on how much $$$ you are willing to spend. My wife has a 2001 Ford Explorer Sporttrac 4x4 108,000 miles,loaded leather,sunroof ,6disc in-dash cd, 4.0L V-6. Not sure on the price yet, she is wanting something with more head room to get a carseat in easier.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
david, looks like you cant do pm's just yet. I might be interested in the sport trac if it is in exc condition. How long have you all owned it? after you have 10 posts you should be able to use private messages (PMs) and we can possibly get together on it. Thanks. Allen.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Allen, we have owned the truck since around Sept.2005. It had right at 60,000mi. when we got it.It is green/blue color, camo seat covers. The only thing that I possibly know wrong about it is the sunroof leaks in the right rear corner of cab. The body shop man I know said that it has drain hoses on each corner and that the right rear hose most likely came off or is stopped up.Only leaks when it rains a whole lot.IT also has the bed extender in it

Thanx
David

·
Registered
945 Posts
I need to sell a 1997 GMC Yukon 4x4. It is a solid rig with 202k miles. Asking $4000 OBO. It is listed on the Trading Post.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts