Wanted: CoonDog

Discussion in 'Huntin' Dogs' started by Preston, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Preston

Preston Well-Known Member

Im lookin to buy a coon hound and get into coon Huntin. We are over run by coons and nobody hunts them around here I Plan to get me a good dog and try and thin out the "herd". Any one have any for sale? What kind Would you recomend and how hard are they to train?

2. englishdawgs

englishdawgs Well-Known Member

Where is Holly Grove. If I was you I would get a English coonhound. Most Idenpendant, balanced breed There is. JMO.

3. i have a bluetick im going to sell im asking 350.00 she will be a good starter dog for you

4. rattletrap

rattletrap Well-Known Member

i have an 11 or12 month old female walker thats doing good, i just have a lot of dogs and need to get rid of some young dogs, ill take 250 for her and you can come hunt her to see if you like her.

5. englishdawgs

englishdawgs Well-Known Member

This is a good offer for a guy just trying to start out. You cant go wrong for the price and the fact he said you can hunt her to see if you like her.

6. rattletrap

rattletrap Well-Known Member

thanks englishdawgs, she is running and treeing with other dogs, ive only hunted her pobly 20 times and she looks better every time, i havent hunted her by herself very much, but she will hunt by herself and tree.