Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
saw this ad on baydog.com

"I have a litter of plott puppies for sale they were born on 05/31/08 there are 6 males and 3 females all are brindle. Both parents are great hog dogs and silent on the track. Both parents are long range and require a tracking collar. The pups will be ready on 07/26/08. I am asking $150 a piece for them and they are out of proven hog dogs. I am located in southwest Missouri and my phone number is (479) 381-6967 or e-mail me at [email protected]. I can make arrangements to get pups to southwest Arkansas as well. 7/22/08 "

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
saw this ad on baydog.com

"I have a litter of plott puppies for sale they were born on 05/31/08 there are 6 males and 3 females all are brindle. Both parents are great hog dogs and silent on the track. Both parents are long range and require a tracking collar. The pups will be ready on 07/26/08. I am asking $150 a piece for them and they are out of proven hog dogs. I am located in southwest Missouri and my phone number is (479) 381-6967 or e-mail me at [email protected]. I can make arrangements to get pups to southwest Arkansas as well. 7/22/08 "

THANKS BEN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.