Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for either a SUV or a small pickup. I am willing to spend up to around 5,500 but I would like to find something for around 3,500 or 4,000 if possible. This is just going to be a second vehicle for us, and something with 4WD would be a plus. Most looking for a vehicle in the 1992 - 2000 models with around 125k miles or less.

Do you all know of any for sale? What would you all recommend? I have been thinking about either ford ranger or hard body nissan. Or in SUVS possibly a 4runner or a jeep of some sort?

I dont have any children, so thats not an issue. The truck would be nice for hauling, but the suv would be nice for keeping my gear dry, and even sleeping in if the need arrises.

Thanks for your input, Allen

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have a 92 Toyota X-cab 4x4 for sale 107,000 miles v6 automatic factory sunroof power windows and locks tilt cruise. Finest 92 you will find anywhere. was in the paper for 6,000 but would sell for 5,500. PM me if your interested and i can email you some pics also if your interested.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,801 Posts
I am looking for either a SUV or a small pickup. I am willing to spend up to around 5,500 but I would like to find something for around 3,500 or 4,000 if possible. This is just going to be a second vehicle for us, and something with 4WD would be a plus. Most looking for a vehicle in the 1992 - 2000 models with around 125k miles or less.

Do you all know of any for sale? What would you all recommend? I have been thinking about either ford ranger or hard body nissan. Or in SUVS possibly a 4runner or a jeep of some sort?

I dont have any children, so thats not an issue. The truck would be nice for hauling, but the suv would be nice for keeping my gear dry, and even sleeping in if the need arrises.

Thanks for your input, Allen
I have a 99 ZR2 Chev. Blazer..4wd...auto...air...power windows, dolby cd, wide stance 2 door BigTires have about 10,000, spare brand new[never on the ground]. 85,000 orig. miles Been asking $6,000.00

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replys. I would be real intersted in the truck, I saw the post on it a while back but it would have to have a/c in these parts. Otherwise I would come take a look.

John, the blazer sounds interesting. How long have you had it? What type of gas mileage? does it have the 4.3 liter V6? what type of condition in the body and interior in? What color? Ever had any problems?

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,801 Posts
It has the EFI vortec six cyl, had it since y2k, Not sure the gas mileage, but probly like 17mpg? Body has a golfball dent behind the driver door otherwise great...interior very good. When they first came out there was a tendency for the instrument panel to mal function...it was changed several times and finally fixed right. It's had the brakes replaced once, may be near the time to do again...not sure, but no noise.

·
Registered
339 Posts
blazer

probably not what you want but I have a 94 chevy s-10 blazer 2 wheel drive, black, 125000 miles in great shape, 2 wheel drive $4000 firm, also has the v6 vortec at 22-24 mpg. it is called the tahoe pkg.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have several Blazers and Explorers that range from about 4500-6000, all with around 100,000mi......send me a pm and tell me what exactly you are looking for and I can e-mail you some pics...heck if you need some financing I can do that too! I have about 15 SUV's right now and about 10 or so trucks, let me know what rings your bell and maby i'll have it! thanks

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no I havent really had a bad experience and I am not disrepecting the dealerman. Heck I have thought about doing it myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts