Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
20,139 Posts
I've got a bunch of stuff... bumpers mostly, and a handheld dummy launcher...
a .22 blank pistol, also have a new camo neoprene vest (XL) if you're interested
I'll go thru it all and make a list if you want

· Registered
20,139 Posts
I don't have the dummy launcher anymore - my wife reminded me that I gave it to my training pardner before we moved... but I do have a bunch of charges for one that I'll throw in with everything.
I have two blank pistols. Both .22 cal... one is a "cheapie" Italian import, the other is a quality American made NEF.... +a couple packs of .22 short blank ammo
I have a total of 16 - 3" x 12" canvas dummies. 9 B&W, 5 white, and 2 orange
5 plastic dummies, 2" x 11"... 2 orange and 2 white knobbies, and 1 smooth white.
There are 4 puppy sized dummies, 1 of which has sewn in wing pockets
25 dummies all total
Most all of the dummies have throwing ropes, and 6 of them have B&W streamer attachments
Also included is a set of 3 marking ("success") flags, B&W
The Neoprene dog vest is in excellent shape if you're interested in that. It's a Herters, sz XL - it fit a 100 pound chessie snug.
Theres a few other things that I came across that you can have with the entire package... a heeling stick, some leads, whistle, a dummy tritronics collar (old style/large box)
I'd like 225.00 for it all... both pistols, dog vest and all of the dummies, etc as listed.
Open to a trade offer as well...
View attachment 20303
View attachment 20304

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.