Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1 is ukc double rat attack male tht is ashow champion he is very nice looking hound he will run and tree! will make a nice hound i belive! hes a 3yr old chop mouth tree dog can send video or pics of him $400

#2 is a walker male tht is performance ukc registred double clove breed! is hard hunting dog! was laided up for six months so he need tuned back up! has a big blocky head on him ad very nice tree dog! all black and white! can text pics he needs one more win on bench to be a show champion! and believe he has a second place win in night hunt!$400

#3 i have a 21volt bright eyes box light works good holds charge $150

Im willing to trade for guns garmin boats four wheelers bows hunt equipment a good Blue or english dog call/text 501-288-4802

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have sold the rat male and still have the clove male! i can give refferences on the dog and can send pics and will show in woods! 501-288-4802 and also still have the light ill take 100 for the light

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.