Video - Hog 12-26

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by pruitt76, Jan 3, 2011.

1. pruitt76

pruitt76 Well-Known Member

Here is my first semi successful attempt at filming a hunt myself. I didn't quite get the impact shot on film. :doh: She was in the frame when I drew, but after that I completely forgot about the camera (porkchops on my brain). I hit her in the shoulder and didn't get a ton of penetration (about 10" or so) but it did the job. She went about 100 to 125 yds and was done. Sorry about the poor youtube quality.

All of those little guys are still alive and well. They are at the feeder every morning. My wife and I saw them yesterday at noon when we went in to check the camer. It's amazing how something so cute can grow up to be so ugly!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DALifQ5nnk

2. Great video Pruitt! I think you did a great job.

Wierd how you have all the different colors of hogs. Ours are all black with the rare all red one.

3. Whitetail Chaser

Whitetail Chaser Well-Known Member

4. pruitt76

The quality isn't as bad as I thought. I viewed it from my computer at work and it was pretty bad, but when I got home to my laptop it looked much better.

5. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

looked pretty darn good to me. :thumb:

6. Hog_54

Hog_54 Well-Known Member

NWA
    Great video, too bad you couldn't shoot some of those little pigs.

7. rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5 Well-Known Member

man very nice

Nice video and love the music to. I bought a new camera so I could start videoing are hunts cant what to show off a little.

8. hunter_3780

hunter_3780 Select Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner

awesome, been trying to video a doe but its harder to do than i thought it would be. what broadheads were ya shooting?

9. davglo35

davglo35 Super Member<br>2015 Spring Turkey Team Contest Wi

I'd go in there with my shotgun and kill everyone of them little pigs before they grow up and multiply! Kill em all!

10. venomdad

venomdad Well-Known Member

Awesome job!!!!!! good looking woods too:up:

11. pruitt76

Rage 2 Blade

12. pruitt76

I can't bring myself to shoot those little guys. Maybe in another month or so when they get a little bigger. :up:

13. Growler

Growler Well-Known Member

Cool video! Good job. :clap:

14. You can't believe how good they are gutted and quartered and slow cooked in the smoker!

15. gregrn43

gregrn43 Well-Known Member

NEA
    Great video, congratulations

16. gotyacovered

gotyacovered Well-Known Member

awesome video man... what camera did you use? what software did you use to edit it?

17. pruitt76

Thanks!! I have a cheaper Canon camera that I bought on sale last year for $200. The software I'm using is Pinnacle Studio HD.

18. ARflinger

ARflinger Well-Known Member

Great hunt and sweet video!