Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would share this, I do not know if anyone else has seen or heard about this, but this brute was killed up between Ashdown and Prescott by a car.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey mossyoak military,

I just got an email stating that I won the lottery in Nigeria. It was 8.3 million dollars. I will tell you what, you give me $100 cash and I will let you have my verification number they sent me. You know it is true because you saw it on the internet. HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Administrator
81,471 Posts
Hey mossyoak military,

I just got an email stating that I won the lottery in Nigeria. It was 8.3 million dollars. I will tell you what, you give me $100 cash and I will let you have my verification number they sent me. You know it is true because you saw it on the internet. HAHAHAHAHAHA
You too????? I just KNEW I was the only winner in Arkansas!! Well, I've already sent them my credit card number, the PIN and the 3 digit code on the back. They said my money will be here tomorrow!! :thumb:

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Let me give you boys a tip....if it's on the internet and it's not said by me.....it's not true....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re

Although not from Arkansas that cat is wanted in 3 states(including Arkansas) for actually killing and consuming 3 sasquatches and two White Counties best deer dogs. Glad somebody tboned that monster before it killed the last sasquatch in the country.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts