Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have @ male beagle bout 10months old double uggee bred both dogs are running and packing up good never have hunted them byself! they are upper medium speed dogs both are akc registred good looking loud mouth dogs call/text for info 501-288-4802 can text pic

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im wanting 150 apiece and tht is puppy price! these are last pair i have both akc registred willing to make some one a very good deal on the pair give me a call i can also text pics to you if need

· Registered
771 Posts
I'm not talking :censored: you gauranteed him to circle his own rabbit and handle good and he would do none of that and u never offered to show in the woods but I'm not wanting anything done about it I'm just wanting everyone to know that if anyone would lilt to read the text that me and u sent back and forth I saved and anyone is welcome to read it tell the whole deal

· Registered
78 Posts
I went to the woods with the dog after Arkcoondog bought him and he might have been a lot of things but a good rabbit dog wasn't one of em! The only things true you said about him is that he was medium fast and that he backtracked. He backtracked 4 out of 4 tracks he was in on and he barked at everything in the woods. Hell he even treed up a sapling no bigger than a shovel handle! Maybe you shoulda advertised him as a tree dog!!

· Super Moderator
9,953 Posts
We're like the big man in the sky...always watching...:cool:

· Registered
1,312 Posts
i know the guy that sold theses dogs and from what i see i think both are in the wrong.js is good guy from what ive seen.i think you should have tried the dogs first and if you didnt like them js should have given your money back.the only thing is you say you dont want it back so that tells me the dogs must have been worth the money?anyways you guys have fun!lol

· Registered
771 Posts
No niterage I don't want it back cause a deal is a deal and as far as the dog being worth the money he wasn't worth the gas it took to get there but he won't be traded off and lied about anymore he has been taking care of and as far as trying the dog I figure a man should just be honest if he wants to sell things and have repeat customers but anyway the deal is done and in the past

· Registered
514 Posts
No niterage I don't want it back cause a deal is a deal and as far as the dog being worth the money he wasn't worth the gas it took to get there but he won't be traded off and lied about anymore he has been taking care of and as far as trying the dog I figure a man should just be honest if he wants to sell things and have repeat customers but anyway the deal is done and in the past
:twothumbs

· Registered
1,312 Posts
that may be true but a guy wanting to buy a dog should try it first unless he wants to take a chance of getting the shaft.i bought one without trying it,i wont do that again! i also still think if the dog isnt worth it js should be givin the oppritunity to give you your money back.if he doesnt want to do that then you would have a reason to blast him.if your not willing to take your money back and give him the dogs back i dont really see why you are blasting him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.