Feburary 16th &17th
March 15th & 16th
April 19th & 20th
May 17th & 18th
June 14th & 15th
July 19th & 20th
August 16th & 17th
September 20th & 21st

Directions from Mountain Home take hwy 5 north 8 miles to CR 25 on right go 1 1/2 milesto CR 1046 on left go 1/2 mile Archery range on the right you can shoot Sat or Sun what ever you prefer stagger shoot 10-1 if any more info you can contact Karen Payne at [email protected] or call her at 870-391-1815. Come on out and shoot with us it will be fun.

·
Member<br>2006 Photo Contest Winner
148 Posts
would like to come up there and give that a try.. what is the charge for shooting at your range... thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
hillbillyhunter I went up there last summer to one of the shoots they have a nice range. and the people are super nice too. will be going back.:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hillbillyhunter I am a member of that club it's $12.00 and that includes bonus target and money mystery target come on up we will have a great time and thanks for being interested in our range.Darrell

·
148 Posts
I am planning on being there saturday morning around 10 ish....Maybe I won't loss to many arrows...

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
55,672 Posts
I'd like to belong to something like this, but it's not within my gasoline range!:frown:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on folks come on up and shoot with us arrows can be replace but memories can't I would love to be there and shoot with you guys but my best friend is leaving to go to Iraq and wheir throwin him a goin away party . Good luck I will catch you all next time. Darrell

·
148 Posts
Chris dont look like i will make to shoot been in bed all day with flu maybe we can shoot it next month. tony
Hope ya get to feeling better...I hope I don't get sick from just going out... maybe rain ya never know..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts