Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07
7,499 Posts
The day before my knee surgery I put up a blind behind my house. They told me for 12 weeks to pretend I had an egg on the bottom of my foot. That's how much weight I could put on it. Wife and kids left for school one morning and I grabbed all my turkey gear I had stashed the night before and got on the ol 220 bayou side saddled and went to the woods. Had a place staked out I could sit on the wheeler and cover up with a net and shoot down the road before he knew the gig was up. DIdn't hear anything at daylight so I crutched 200 yards to the blind. Called in a Jake and he spooked and started putting and that fored this old boy up. He came running in and tried to put a whooping on the Jake. Finally got them in the clear and thumped him. Crutched back to the wheeler, got him tagged and cleaned just in time to go to therapy. My knee was big as a volleyball. My Physical Terrorist demanded to know what I did. I played dumb. Bout that time my wifes aunt (who works there) walked in and busted me out after seeing this pic on FB.... :ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts