Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member<br>Forum Sponsor
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since I'm tied up this weekend, turkey season is over for me.
If ya'll want to go ahead and put in you order for (a) pot(s) and striker(s), gimme a PM. Remember that I will pay the cost of shipping($4.60). Cost for ya'll here on "arkansashunting.net" is $25/pot and striker, extra strikers $10.
THANKS YA'LL!!
Mike

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
Double M,
I haven't had time to PM you back yet but I'm certainly interested in your calls. If you come down this way any over the summer and happen to think about it, bring down a few calls and maybe I can scratch on one or two and see what I like.

·
Member<br>Forum Sponsor
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Double M,
I haven't had time to PM you back yet but I'm certainly interested in your calls. If you come down this way any over the summer and happen to think about it, bring down a few calls and maybe I can scratch on one or two and see what I like.
Gimme a PM with your phone # cause I'll be down there sooner or later!!
Mike

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
Gimme a PM with your phone # cause I'll be down there sooner or later!!
Mike
I'll try to do that or you can just shoot me a pm on here if that would be easier. I check this site pretty much every day anyway.
One this is for sure, if those calls sound half as good as they look then I'm gonna have to have one or two.
I may turn into a collector like ol' John. :thumb:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,582 Posts
I'll try to do that or you can just shoot me a pm on here if that would be easier. I check this site pretty much every day anyway.
One this is for sure, if those calls sound half as good as they look then I'm gonna have to have one or two.
I may turn into a collector like ol' John. :thumb:
Better watch out, bro....it's an addictive practice:biggrin: :up:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.