Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it appears that America, as a majority favor at least some restrictions to abortion, they don't realize what Roe vs. Wade really allowed.

Take the quiz and see what your RoeIQ is:

http://roeiqtest.com/ui/

By the way, I got 10 our of 12 correct....

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
That's what's wrong with social security. We've lost about 30 million taxpayers that would be in the prime of life to abortion. Babies aborted in 1973 would be 35 today. Sad.:frown:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
A murderous nation

Since nations do not have eternal life God sends his punishment and wrath on them while they are still in existence. If we think that this cannot happen to the USA we are in error. It is sobering.

Corrie Ten Boom (The hiding place, a prisoner and yet, and other books) who spent leisure time at Ravensbruck and other Nazi vacation camps along with other family members for smuggling Jews out of Holland, was out walking with her father during the German occupation of the Netherlands. They saw a group of Jews being loaded onto trucks for shipment to Germany. Corrie remarked "those poor people." Her father replied "yes, those poor people."

Corrie was speaking of the Jews, her father was speaking of the Germans. He knew what God said about those who laid their hands on his people.

The innocent babies being slaughtered by the evil - yes evil - in this land are not without an advocate. God is their advocate and defender. I shudder to think what the future holds for this land we live in because of what we have done and what we have allowed. "It would be better for a millstone to be tied around the necks of those that touch one of these little ones....."

My wife and I waited and prayed for 14 years for the Lord to bless us with children. Even so we lost two of them to death. How a woman can murder her own child I cannot comprehend. What are we coming to? :frown:

Organizations wail over the rights of soul less animals and yet women line up for abortions. Is this insanity or what?

A good friend of my wife aborted a baby boy when they were both still in high school. She married the father of the aborted baby and they later had two daughters but never had any more sons. She has been haunted all of these years by the son she could have let live.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
-40 million aborted babies+ 15 million illegan immigrants= a swing of 55 million. A giant change in population demographics of the USA.:uhoh:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Sorry but it's a woman's right to be a parent or not. They need to teach and give contraception. We cannot legislate morallity in this or any other country. Teach your children well and let everyone else worry about what they do that does'nt concern us.:wink:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Gotta disagree strongly Fish. The woman makes the choice whether to have sex and get pregnant, but if she gets pregnant then it's out of her hands. I don't own my kids life now and I didn't before they were born either. There is a high moral ground that we as a society must take.

·
Registered
262 Posts
How can a nation of people such as ourselves that allows this to happen to the unborn, be any better than the Muslim extremists that would like to wipe us from the face of the earth?:frown:

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Can't believe that I missed this thread. Here's my results:

Congratulations! You've completed the Roe IQ Test.

You got 11 out of the 12 questions correct for a 91.67%.

That result puts you in the 99th percentile when compared to everyone who has taken the test.

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
Gotta disagree strongly Fish. The woman makes the choice whether to have sex and get pregnant, but if she gets pregnant then it's out of her hands. I don't own my kids life now and I didn't before they were born either. There is a high moral ground that we as a society must take.
Well said Mule Man!!! :applaud:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts