Arkansas Hunting banner

149321 - 149340 of 149352 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,030 Posts
Thanks man! Yea he is very heavy horned for our area. I’ve been getting him on camera all season. For the last week he’s been locked with a doe. I told my dad this mornin driving in that it’s only a matter of time before he’s back cruising. And he did this mornin. And Jackie I love that sled, I’ve hauled 3 out this year with it. I’m fixing to buy me one lol.
And a Good winch....

·
Member On Double Secret Probation
29,149 Posts
Alpha, good video again. I also like where you put your backup arrow. Quick and quiet just in case.
Thanks! And yessir.. I made the mistake of not taking one out of the quiver last weekend and I time I struggled to get one out a 15 yard chip shot turned into a 34 yard Rushed shot and ended up missing..

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
23,511 Posts
I left Friday morning for my hunt and made it home about 5 yesterday afternoon. I'm tired boss. I stuck it out and hunted with my brother trying to get him one. He ended up shooting one and we couldn't find it. He had a tuff hunt.

·
Premium Member
19,030 Posts
Thanks! And yessir.. I made the mistake of not taking one out of the quiver last weekend and I time I struggled to get one out a 15 yard chip shot turned into a 34 yard Rushed shot and ended up missing..
Need more Practice...

·
23,511 Posts
I took this weekend off to cut up my deer and get caught up around the house. I’ll head to camp Tuesday after work. Hopefully I can fill my last buck tag quick and do some crappie fishing and squirrel hunting.

·
23,511 Posts
@Mr. Chitlin why when someone quotes me crazy things happen? Either my post disappears or I can’t see what they quoted. I believe it’s just a phone issue, computer seems to work fine.

·
Administrator
73,806 Posts
Hmmm. I use safari and have no problem.

Have you done a hard reboot on your phone lately? I assume it’s an iPhone?

149321 - 149340 of 149352 Posts