Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 149352 Posts

·
Ultimate Member
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TTCT #6 it will never end

we went past the 50 mark. I have not been on in a few days. Sorry about that. Things around the house have been hectic to say the least. I had a lot to do in the short time I had off. But I am back now. I have to go back and read the last few pages of TTCT #5, lol.

·
Registered
13,292 Posts
I've been doing a few comparisions between the 8x30 Steiners I've been using and my new 8x42 Vortex's this evening. I am digging the Vortexes!!! No comparison!

·
Ultimate Member
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gents they worked my :censored: off today. Painting and doing lubes and all kinds of stuff like that.

·
Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye
17,182 Posts
Been hectic around the house huh..........You been crackin the whip? Lining the old lady out???:whip:

·
Ultimate Member
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey Alpha, Sandlot is TV right now. I love that movie. "your killing me smalls"

·
Member On Double Secret Probation
29,149 Posts
We've been at camp ridin wheelers and putting up a stand...

·
Member On Double Secret Probation
29,149 Posts
Got to drive back home tho:thumb: NOBODY GOT HURT!!!!! But dad did say when the tire got a lil bit of the road that he was picking flowers:banghead:

·
Ultimate Member
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTCT #6 it will never end

I got me a 6 in extension for my stabilizer. Man the difference is AMAZING. I was just got practice with it but now I plan on hunting with it on. I can't wait to sling an arrow at a deer. Buck or die first thing in range gets it unless there is a big buck right behind it.

·
Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei
12,171 Posts
I gotta ask a really dumb question.....What does TTCT #5 and TTCT#6 mean??:head:

1 - 20 of 149352 Posts