Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to post some pics and I can't because "Pic exceeds quota by 24Kb"....I am using small pics. As a matter of fact, they are some of the same pics that I posted on another site called ArcheryTalk.com. Any sugestions on what to do. I already have to pictures downsized with the Microsoft resizer and it don't work here like it does on AT

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I am trying to post some pics and I can't because "Pic exceeds quota by 24Kb"....I am using small pics. As a matter of fact, they are some of the same pics that I posted on another site called ArcheryTalk.com. Any sugestions on what to do. I already have to pictures downsized with the Microsoft resizer and it don't work here like it does on AT
I had a rough time too when I first started. Go to Trail cam thread and look for the one title "HELP" that thread got me going, and should help you too !

·
Member<br>'09 Spring Turkey Contest Team Winner<br
443 Posts
The problem I have is that I can get the picture to download into my managed files, but I can only put the picture in one post. How do I go back and put that picture in another one? When and if I finally do kill a deer with my bow this year I'd like to be able to enter it in both contests.

·
Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
You need at least 15 posts on this web site before you can post photo's. This feature of the web site helps protect against spam. Make a few more posts and then try again to post a photo. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
one more time.......nevermind....didn't work again....i'm stupid and I spend too much time on the computer anyhow...thanks anyway
go to your "User CP" (Look up and to the left and you will see where it says User CP on this screen. Click it and go to "Edit Options." Then in the "Thread Display Options" section, make sure the box beside "Show Images" is checked then save. Now, when you are looking at a picture on photobucket, all you have to do is copy the entire "IMG" (line in picture one)

1)

Just click in that line of code and it will automatically highlight the entire line, now right click and hit copy. Now all you have to do it paste it in any message box. You don't have to do anything on arkansashunting.net other than hit paste. When you click make a new post, or click reply in a post....just paste the code into the white message box that you type in and it will do everything that's needed. Then, once you hit "submit", the picture will show up.

This is what the picture (code) will look like when you post it on this site...

Hope that helps. :up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.