Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter is having her 3rd birthday on March 8th and she wanting a pig birthday party. I'm trying to see if I can find someone who has a small piglet I can rent for the day if her party.

·
Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei
12,171 Posts
Dead or alive?:fit: Just kidding, cause after all "the transportation of a LIVE hog is now against AGFC rules":whistle:....I'll see what I can do and let ya know!!:up: I do have access to a 400lbish boar wif real big toofs....but that'd prolly be a little overkill!:smack:....but I did catch him when he was a wee lil pig, bout 5 lbs..........Bout this size???

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
How small are you talking? We have some roaster pigs. I'll have to see what the smallest we have is. I'm thinking 30 or 40 pounds live weight.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Dead or alive?:fit: Just kidding, cause after all "the transportation of a LIVE hog is now against AGFC rules":whistle:....I'll see what I can do and let ya know!!:up: I do have access to a 400lbish boar wif real big toofs....but that'd prolly be a little overkill!:smack:....but I did catch him when he was a wee lil pig, bout 5 lbs..........Bout this size???
I think the no transport rule only applies to feral hogs. Otherwise farmers couldn't haul their hogs to market.

·
Banned
766 Posts
Usually a few pigs at the beebe flea market on saturdays, they had some little bitty potbellys there last week for 20 ea. if you get too big a pig I'm afraid it wont be very tame and hard for her to hold. Your really gonna need something just weaned or a bottle baby, if you want you can pm me your number and I will check it out this weekend and pick one up for you. I'll even keep it till the big day if you want me to.

Sorry I forgot I am on BAN status at this time and dont know when my posting privileges will be restored, I can post in classifieds but nowhere else and no pm's. Call me or text me if you like and I will help you find a pig for the party. 501-658-1759

I have pigs here but no babies yet, that said I can provide a place for the little fellow to go after the party. I can also check with my neighbor this afternoon he has pigs and may have some small ones. Just give me a call because I dont know if I will be able to post here again when the mods read this.:banghead:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts