Trusten holder has got my trust!!!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by bayoubuckhunter, Dec 30, 2010.

1. bayoubuckhunter

bayoubuckhunter Well-Known Member

Guys, we went out scouting trusten holder due to white river closing soon and walked up on a 140 plus 10 point bedded down and never even knew we were there, we start hunting trusten this evening and I feel good to say that a buck tag will be filled in the next couple days, we also have seen many many deer on white river, good luck guys n gals

2. BullDog

BullDog Well-Known Member

keep telling your spots and what you see on here and you will have lots of friend down there helping you out finding that big ten pt. you got to remember you hunting public ground and everybody will try and move in on you.:biggrin:

3. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

Just send me a PM on your location so if something goes wrong I send a search party.:razz: Good luck, sounds like y'all got a good spot.:up:

4. You heard it here. Everyone on converge on Trusten Holder. :biggrin:

5. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

Cabot
    He mentioned Trusten Holden because he is probably hunting Choctaw or Cut-off or Bayou Meto. Don't believe every thing you read here.

BTW there are some good deer in Trusten Holden!

6. ozark outdoorsman

ozark outdoorsman Account Suspended

Thanks, I will be down this weekend to hunt the area.

Appreciate it:up:

7. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Good luck! Hope you get him.

8. hortonhunter

hortonhunter Well-Known Member

nea
    Dude, you posted that about walkin up on a bedded 140 class buck and this weekend I had people walk under my stand one day, walked by the next day, and 3 trks parked where I usually hunt :smack: Oh well just backtracked and set up at another spot and got-r-dun :up:

9. seymore whitetail

seymore whitetail Well-Known Member

Sounds like another good public land to scout out.:thumb:

10. shhh it's a secrete

I saw a Booner at Dagmar. I saw a Booner at Hurricane Creek. I saw a booner at Sylamore. oops! crap there goes the neighborhood!! :whistle:

11. Booner missing

Heck Bigfoot ate the one at Sylamore, so nix that! I hope he doesn't move south and get the ones at Dagmar....

12. BigBuckDown

BigBuckDown Well-Known Member

That is true what bulldog said this forum will kill your hunting spots.If you have a good hunting spot dont tell people on the net because they will tell there buddy that tells there buddy and so on. And the next thing you know your spot sux because you go 50 extra people hunting there. USE YOUR HEAD PEOPLE!

13. Veo

Veo Super Member<br>2012 Turkey Contest Winner

You guys crack me up. I seen a very nice buck onthe white river a few weeks ago but guess what, the white river refuge is over 200,009 acres, good luck finding my spot.

The dude was jacked about a new spot, don't lecture him, everybody knows triaten holder has big bucks and he didn't five any specifics so no harm no foul, simmer down.

14. Lt Gibson

Lt Gibson Well-Known Member

I saw a bunch of bucks around the 200" mark up in NW Arkansas this weekend, and I am in Afghanistan right now.