Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put this on here once before and had alot of interest on it. I have never gotten around to replying or following up with anyone on it because i have alot of things come up in my life. I'm a new father! Anyways here it is again.

1978 Ford F-250 Trailer Special
460 V8
Long wide bed and 8 lugs wheels with new tires
camper shell
origianal engine with 56,000 original miles

I will get some pics up later today and the price also.

I'm in Greenwood.

PM me for any ?'s

·
Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn
3,644 Posts
Well - that truck is in my price range, and the ugly paint doens't bother me a bit... but I bet that 460 burns enough gas to keep OPEC in business for a decade!

Looks like the interior is in good shape for the age!

A truck that old with that few miles - there has to be a story.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the truck gets about 12-14 mpg, depending on how you drive it. the reason it has such low milage is because it was my great grandfathers truck. he put about 10,000 miles on it until he went blind. he then gave it to my grandfather and he put about 46,000 miles on it and only used it for towing purposes. he gave it to me in october but i barely use it an dmy wife doesnt like it sitting in the yard like it is. i havent really drivin it much besides a few hunting trips this year. i replaced the fuel pump and water pump when i got it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.