Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
22ft trout boat for sale. front storage box, livewell, battery box. trailer but no motor.1000.00 neg. p.m me for pics i cant figure out how to post them.send email address thanks

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
boat is a shawnee, its appr, 15 to 20 years old. its in fair shape because it has been sitting for about three years due to son has leukimia and cant touch fish. boat has many years of service left, i ran a 25 hp motor and three other people with no touble. two people fly. runs great shallow hope this answers your questions, love to keep but just dont want to see it rott...:up:

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got lucky but neighbors didnt, they are bull dozing thier home right now, three tornados merge into one, we lost siding and half a pole barn...but everyone o.k , thanks for asking, my son was at school i was at work worried sick and just about to leave when it moved toward lonoke....but my family was lucky

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey DT150, glad to hear you are OK. Saw some of the pics from Morris on KATV's Web site. Looked like a pretty impressive storm. As far as the boat goes, send me a couple of pics at my e-mail address (You should already have it.) and I will get them to a couple of my trout-crazed buddies. They have talked about getting a trout boat for years, so this might just be the time. Take care. If you need anything from England way, give me a holler.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Selling your trout boat?

You haven't taken me trout fishing yet. Just kidding. If you want your bass jigs made up for this weekend give me a call. I'll be heading back to the lake in a few days so unless I get your order I will not be able to have them ready for Thursday's meeting.

My no boater and I had a limit of smallies by 9am. Caught all of mine on the Green pumpkin bug head. 5/16 oz.:cool:
pac

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey buddy, i will see you there....universal craw pactac 5/16ths is the ticket www.pactaclures.com u guys want some good reasonable jigs and chatterbaits drop shot weights and any other terminal tackle shaky heads... anyway hes a good friend of mine and i have placed several times with his jigs...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.