Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy and I fished at Mt. View Sat. and fishing was catching!! He had never been and we caught it just right for him to be hooked. We must have caught 100 easily in about 7 hours. It's easy pickin's right now if you like to trout fish. We went this a.m. back up a river channel on Greer's Ferry and hammered the blacks. There were tons of shad schooling and the bass were blowing up everywhere. We were hoping to catch the hybrids breaking but had no luck with them. Been awhile since I was tired from catching fish. :thumb:

·
Moderator<br>Help Forum<br>
792 Posts
A buddy and I fished at Mt. View Sat. and fishing was catching!! He had never been and we caught it just right for him to be hooked. We must have caught 100 easily in about 7 hours. It's easy pickin's right now if you like to trout fish. We went this a.m. back up a river channel on Greer's Ferry and hammered the blacks. There were tons of shad schooling and the bass were blowing up everywhere. We were hoping to catch the hybrids breaking but had no luck with them. Been awhile since I was tired from catching fish. :thumb:
The fishing has been spectacular on the Little Red lately. I took a friend of mine from Little Rock out a couple weeks ago. Went to the park and it was pretty much dead there. Very crowded. Went to Libby Shoals and absolutely wore them out. There wasn't a lure or fly that they would slam.

And the hybrids were putting on a show on Greers Ferry the other day. I went down to that boat ramp just off of Main Street and they were blowing up all over the top.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.