Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Hey Limbhanger.

I have an Evinrude 12/24 volt trolling motor that I pulled off of my bass boat. I can't find a picture of it but here is a book that will give you an idea what it looks like. Don't know what year it was made but the boat was a 91 model so I would guess 1990. I think it is a 42" shaft.

Here is an Ebay pic of what it looks like, Mine is in better shape though.
http://i11.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/2d/ec/7b5b_1.JPG

I'll take $60 for it. I can send you some pics if you want tomorrow.

·
Registered
924 Posts
i have a 34lb thrust im looking to sell. its on my bass tracker right now and im looking to get a little stronger one.

works great. could use a new switch on the foot controller but works now.

numbers are faded on the dial for power level.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Ok, the Model number is BFL4tk. It is a 42" shaft but I cannot find any info online about the thrust. I would have to guess it is at least 45+. It is a 12/24 volt setup that has a switch for the voltage on the pedal.

I know that it yanks the 18" fiberglass bass boat around like there is nothing in it and it weighs nearly 1800lbs.

I replaced it and went to a wireless foot pedal type but this trolling motor works fine. I just like gadgets. :smack:

It is a little dirty from being in the shop in storage, but here it is.

·
Registered
39 Posts
CJDavis,

I am very interested in your trolling motor. Do you travel toward Hot Springs, or anywhere in the SW part of the state at anytime? I think shipping might be a pain. If not, I will see when I can get up your direction.

Thanks,
Shane

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Sorry guys. Bowhunter78 had PMed me the other day and said he wanted it and he picked it up today.

If you really need a trolling motor. I could part with my Wireless Motorguide. I would take $375 for it. I can get the rest of the info and pictures later. This one has the wireless foot pedal and the wireless keyfob. (Like a keyless entry remote for a car)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.