Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wally world has them for half price. Anyone with experiences or suggestions for one being better than the other? I shoot round ball in a .54 Traditions.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I meant Triple 7. Thanks. Been using 25 year old black powder. Has worked ok so far. And clean up has been ok as long as I use plenty of hot, soapy water. Always like to know what my options are.

·
Moderator/smokepole pimp
11,480 Posts
I meant Triple 7. Thanks. Been using 25 year old black powder. Has worked ok so far. And clean up has been ok as long as I use plenty of hot, soapy water. Always like to know what my options are.
I wuz gonna say-- If they got REAL black powder 3-F at Wal-Marts for half price, you better buy all they got! I may be the only weirdo here, but I like the old stuff, I lke the smell, I like the smoke! But as real BP gets legislated out of affordability, I'll hafta look at the alternatives, too.

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
I wuz gonna say-- If they got REAL black powder 3-F at Wal-Marts for half price, you better buy all they got! I may be the only weirdo here, but I like the old stuff, I lke the smell, I like the smoke! But as real BP gets legislated out of affordability, I'll hafta look at the alternatives, too.
I've never seen real BP at Wal Mart, but then I've never asked them about it either.

Thanks for that... I'll ask next time I'm there.

Tommy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts