Trijicon acog

Discussion in 'Guns, Ammunition, and Reloading' started by atuphilamb, Jun 29, 2020 at 7:18 PM.

1. atuphilamb

atuphilamb Well-Known Member

Does anyone shoot this optic? Thoughts on worth the money how does it handle etc. I’ve always been a scope person and not a huge fan of red dots and reflex sights so I thought this might be a good blend.

Thanks.

2. samson7x

samson7x Well-Known Member

Benton
    I like mine. Bought it for a 458 socom SBR for hog hunting and it fits that role perfectly. It's built like a tank with clear glass and nice reticle options. I don't think you would be disappointed.

3. TJKRide

TJKRide Well-Known Member

AshDown
    I don't think there is a tougher, no batteries needed, do-all decently Optic for an AR. I used them most of my time in the army and have one on my main ar for the last 3 years. My personal one has seen -25 all the way up to 105 degrees hunting and just covering ground. Throw a piece of electrical tape over the fiber optic on top to adjust brightness and good to go. 20200630_114553.jpg

b8hickman and Mr. Rusty like this.
  4. Leadfarmer

Leadfarmer Well-Known Member

Tough and proven Optic, but overpriced and stack in a fixed 3.5-4 magnification range. Not ideal, due to limitation in close range.
    1-4, 1-6 variable with a true 1x is much better.
    Never the less-tough as nails.
    Just mine opinion.

5. Leadfarmer

Leadfarmer Well-Known Member

I have a red dot MRO trij and like it a lot, looking into their 1-4 for future needs.