Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a one year old open dog that split trees with the coon but he is too tight on the ground for me. He is one year old and is a started dog. he hunts close now but is getting farther everytime. He is very loud chop on the tree. He throws two or three fast barks when he locates and then trees. Like I said he is a open dog and is priced as such. I want $100 for him. GOOD LOOKING DOG!! Phone # 870-416-4842 Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Attachments

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a couple of things I didnt put about this dog is that he is a big hound and he sits back off the tree and trees. He will tree his own coon if its easy. Still just a pup though. He has treed bout a half a dozen by himself already. He just don't say a word before he locates

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He isn't papered. He is sold. Went hunting with him and the litter mater to him and he struck first and didn't say another word till he was treed and the other dogs fell right in behind him. Before we got to the tree he was sold. The litter mate is for sale for the same price. Hasnt been hunted as much but he opens on the ground. he has treed with the other dogs but when I get there he comes to me. Just needs work and fur in his mouth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.