Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by FroMan, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Went again last night. It was our 4th time to go and I think that this was the best show we've seen yet. They did some different things with the stage and added more fire. Can't go wrong with fire. :biggrin:

But perhaps the most awesome part of the night was getting to meet, The Man, The Myth, The Legend, The Bullet-Slinging Yahoo---Mr. Chitlin. :eek: Really enjoyed meeting and getting to talk to you for awhile Mr. C.

If any of yall got pics of the show post em up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Violin Chick = Awesome

[​IMG]

Shred some Guitar

[​IMG]

If you've never been to this show before you ought to consider it! At least once! It's great!

2. Cjdavis618

Cjdavis618 Well-Known Member

Awesome pics. They are a very good show and you will not forget it if you go. I have went every year except this one and I wish I hadn't missed it. :frown:

3. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

Umm, cameras were not allowed. We went to the early show, and were disappointed. I could have done without the singing and more instrumental playing would have been better.

4. Cjdavis618

Cjdavis618 Well-Known Member

I guess it all depends on what you expect. This is a show and not a concert. There is a bit of story telling involved . The singing goes with the story. Keep in mind that the people that put this together have a very diverse musical background as well.

5. xtremebowhunter

xtremebowhunter Well-Known Member

You know I have seen you talkin about TSO on facebook all week and for the life couldn't figure it out till now..................... duh!!!!!!!!!:smack:

6. _JOE_

_JOE_ Active Member

I went last night too.
    this was my 3rd or 4th time seeing them.

was a great show as always.

7. bracomadar

bracomadar Well-Known Member

I had some family friends that go to a lot of concerts and they have gone to see TSO a few times and said they're some of the best they've ever been to.

8. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Yep, I was there too. Got to meet and visit with the Fro Man and his better half. Heck, it was like shaking hands with a Legend!!:thumb:

This was our 4th time to go, great show. I got a lot of vid, loved the pyro. :biggrin:

9. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    They didn't say anything about cell phones. :up:

10. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

I understand that, but the sound at the 3:00 showing was so bad, you could not understand what they were saying half the time. Didn't help when they got the feedback going as well. I like the music, just different than what I was expecting.

11. flydown

flydown Well-Known Member

Beebe
    I have always wanted to go but never seem to have the money. In 07, while I was in North Dakota training for my job, TSO was in town and my employer was buying, I was working the night shift and was told that I could not take off to go.:banghead: Nobody went. I could not believe that nobody took them up on thier offer to buy tickets. What a bunch of boobs. :banghead:

12. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    I was going to try to u/l some vids but they are all ~400 MB or more.

13. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

I would like to go. Maybe next year.. My wife thought I was joking, but I am not.. I heard it is awesome to watch light show.

14. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

I've been wanting to go for the last 2 or 3 years, but just haven't wanted to part with the money, maybe next year:rolleyes:

15. Buck-Ridge

Buck-Ridge Well-Known Member

My wife and daughter went to the show at the Forum the other night. My wife said the light show was impressive.

16. bigmac7825

bigmac7825 Well-Known Member

I had to stinkin work or me and the wife would have went. Ive always wanted to see them. Maybe next year. Oh and Mr. C fro didn't have his furry hat on did he?

17. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    He actually had his good t shirt and jeans on. I don't know about the furry hat, maybe that wasn't his fro afterall... :shrug:

18. bigmac7825

bigmac7825 Well-Known Member

He must not have worn it. You can miss those ear flaps from a mile away. Next time me and him get together i'm gonna talk him into hanging his head out the window and see if they do like dog ears in the wind...lol. You know im just messing with ya Fro.

19. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Miss it an never been or heard of them.