Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Guys & Gals Pin Oak HRC has a great event coming up to attend!!!
February 25, 2012 at the Boon Pond Training Area in Mayflower off Hwy 89 Pin Oak HRC will be hosting a training seminar with Chris Akin! He will start from step one to the finished dog! The cost will be $30 per attendee (dogs are welcome please none in heat) Probably a good idea to bring your lawn chairs just in case. We are planning on starting by 9:00 am. Ill be updating on this post if anything changes if you need more info or directions you can contact Stan Brown 501-658-1796 or Colby Wells 501-297-2098

· Registered
282 Posts
pin oak

I have a female and in her blood line it says pin oak Texas Rex is in her bloodline. Is that outta this kennel? Only reason I ask is I have a litter of pups and was wanting to ask if anyone might be interested in a yellow male or female?870-830-730seven or send me a message on here.

· Registered
12 Posts
I have a female and in her blood line it says pin oak Texas Rex is in her bloodline. Is that outta this kennel? Only reason I ask is I have a litter of pups and was wanting to ask if anyone might be interested in a yellow male or female?870-830-730seven or send me a message on here.
Pin Oak HRC is the name of the Hunting Retriever Club located around Little Rock AR. I don't believe they have anything to do with Texas Rex. You can put your pups in the classified area and if they have the standard health clearances you can advertise them on Retriever Training Forum which has a large following.

· Registered
1,642 Posts
Yeah on RTF you cant post a litter without full names of both sire and dam, as well as a minimum of a final hip clearance OFA, (and/or PENN HIP and/or OVC) and an eye clearance (CERF or other DVM certified method) on both parents. Pre-liminary ratings are not acceptable. No exceptions will be made. But if you have all that there are a lot of people in there

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More Info

Yes you can just pay at the gate

All details are set: February 25,2012 starting at 9:00am
$30.00 per Person dogs welcome (none in heat please)
Location: Camp Robinson Boone Pond- take hwy.89 north from Mayflower, AR to the Pin Oak Training Area on the Left 1/4 mile before Clinton Road

or
Chad Williams: [email protected]

Bring your own lunch please without us taking pre payment it hard to plan a meal. Sorry
Everyone invited that is interested in learning to train a retriever!!!!!
Proably a good Idea to bring lawn chairs to just incase

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.