Tournament sign up

Discussion in 'Sports' started by sleepyluke, Feb 4, 2008.

1. sleepyluke

sleepyluke Well-Known Member

Well thought i would help out by starting this thread. If we are doing this any time soon, we need to get some sort of a headcount going. I know there was a thread with a couple dates in March. I am good for either I think was the 8th or the 22nd? Go ahead and sign up here if you are thinking of playing and your average score (18 holes) and I will help by getting some sort of team format together. We can always adjsut as we get closer, but not everyone gets on here every day, so a month may not be too far ahead.... Depending on number of people and scores we can either come up with 3 or 4 man teams (or women) if you wnat to play

Sleepyluke - 78

2. ace777

ace777 Well-Known Member

i won't know until a few days before whether i'll be here or not, but if i am i'll play.

average score mid 80's

3. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

I'm in.
    Average score is in the 90's.

4. wildhog62

wildhog62 Well-Known Member

same here, as of right now. But you never know when things will change or come up

5. monsterman

monsterman Well-Known Member

if i am home im there , luke you may need to help with my scores , 100 on a good day

6. sam

sam Grand Member

I don't keep score :smack:

7. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

camden
    8th is cool with me. 22nd, tee time needs to be later than the time it takes me to drive to the course, leaving camden at 7am, when i get off that day:biggrin:

my score? between low 80's and 110, depending on if the wheels stay on or fall off. i have had my golf game described as a train wreck, it was horrific, but you couldnt look away.......:thumb: BG12

8. Z-man

Z-man Guest

I can not tell you yet.

9. JR1

JR1 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

JR1 will be in.

Typically shoot in the mid 80's. But I do have my days when I can get into the low 80s.

10. Z-man

Z-man Guest

I'll probly be in.still not for sure.

average 80.

11. sleepyluke

As of today, this is who I have down to play (possibly) Anybody else..... There were more votes on the course choices

SLEEPYLUKE
    ZMAN
    ACE 777
    BG12
    JR1
    ARKIE 3 FAN
    WILDHOG 62
    MONSTERMAN
    SAM

12. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

East End
    i would like to play but until the date and course are set i just dont know for sure if i can make it or not.

13. Arkie_3_fan

I hope you can make it. I'm riding with you. :thumb:

14. busterb

busterb Well-Known Member

Cabot
    I am in the same boat, I'm interested, but need to know date and place, before I can commit. 90's

15. sleepyluke

Well since we have several maybes, depending on times and place - what about a decision on at least date or place, or both soon. Tannenbaum was winning the other thread, and March 8? How many people would that help versus hurt would be the delema. ??? $100,000 question of the day. :biggrin:

16. wildhog62

I'm ready to go! Just bought a new set of irons and want to try them out :biggrin:

17. Arkie_3_fan

What did you get? I've got a hankerin' for a set of '07 model closeouts myself. :biggrin:

18. wildhog62

I got a set of Callaway Big Bertha's '06 models. I would have gotten the '07s but they didn't have any in stock.

$600 at Golf Alley in Hot Springs

19. Arkie_3_fan

Not too bad at all. I got to hit some Cally X-18's a few times yesterday and was impressed with them.

20. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

East End
    i am most likely out if it is at tannenbaum...unless arkie_3_fan picks me up on his way.