Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Brooks marine on Hamilton tonight.....15# won, then 2nd & 3rd tied with 14#, we finished 4th with 12.64, and my partners brother, and son finished 5th with 12.32. We will most likely be on Degray next Tuesday night, they should start out of Caddo bend 7-11. They are open, and anyone can fish, unless your a professional angler.

·
Premium Member
7,807 Posts
Brooks marine on Hamilton tonight.....15# won, then 2nd & 3rd tied with 14#, we finished 4th with 12.64, and my partners brother, and son finished 5th with 12.32. We will most likely be on Degray next Tuesday night, they should start out of Caddo bend 7-11. They are open, and anyone can fish, unless your a professional angler.
Well that counts me out...... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
They canceled the Tuesday nighter on Degray due to impending storms, that didn't show up. Brooks Tues nighter went on as always, took 14# to win with a 6#big bass, 13.52# with a 4.32, there were only 8 boats due to Hamilton being off-limits for anyone fishing the Trader Bills team trail this Saturday, and supposedly storms.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Fished Trader Bills today on Hamilton, which should have been one of my better derbies this yr, seeing I fish that lake a lot, but the bass didn't see it that way, and to be honest.....neither did mother nature......she was really ornery, but thats just fishing. We ended up with 8.5 lbs, which is the smallest I've weighed in 2 yrs. The championship is May 14th on the big pond, hopefully that one goes better.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Fished Trader Bills today on Hamilton, which should have been one of my better derbies this yr, seeing I fish that lake a lot, but the bass didn't see it that way, and to be honest.....neither did mother nature......she was really ornery, but thats just fishing. We ended up with 8.5 lbs, which is the smallest I've weighed in 2 yrs. The championship is May 14th on the big pond, hopefully that one goes better.
I don’t see how bilge pumps kept up today. It was nasty out there

1 - 20 of 39 Posts