Tonights Democratic Debate

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by rjet, Jan 31, 2008.

1. rjet

rjet Well-Known Member

From tonights debate I have gathered the following info:

The new politically correct term for the day is "undocumented worker".
    From now on the terms "illegal alien" and "illegal immigrant" are deemed not politically correct. :smack:

2. Mule man

Mule man Well-Known Member

I watched and can not see any difference between the two. ANY candidate from the other party is preferable to those two...........?

3. yjjeeper

yjjeeper Well-Known Member

lost
    So that would make a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"? ! ! ! :mad:

4. Bruin

Bruin Well-Known Member

I cant even watch it. I honestly cant look at those two without getting mad!:mad:
    I hate them both equally.

5. rjet

rjet Well-Known Member

I like to keep a close eye on the enemy, therefore I watched.:biggrin:

What is up with the kennedy/obama love fest. I wonder what ole Ted has up his sleeve, that is some weird stuff. I saw em together on some morning show the other day. Obama looked like Teds new pet monkey sittin there with them big ears next to him.

6. Mule man

Mule man Well-Known Member

I've read that there is a "Gang of Four" democrats that are comitted to keeping Hitler from being the nominee. Kennedy, Dean, Kerry and Gore.

7. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Look like a volkswagon comin down the road with both doors open:biggrin: I guess they'll call me'n you a redneck:thumb:

8. Buba Garrett

Buba Garrett Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

Whats is going to be Obama/Clinton or Clinton/Obama?? I aint voting for either!

9. rjet

rjet Well-Known Member

For that ticket I think it would have to be Clinton/Obama. Aint no way Hillary would lower herself to run as a VP...unless she already has a hit planned on Obama. Would be cool if they both had hits planned on each other.:biggrin: