Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
All I can say is that if you shoot at anything and use a practice mechanical arrow ...watch out... It seems that common sense would tell most people that it would penetrate further. But completely thru the dense fiber filled store bought target, thru 1/2 inch plywood backstop, thru the storage shed...and after that I dont want to talk about it.:smack:

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
All I can say is that if you shoot at anything and use a practice mechanical arrow ...watch out... It seems that common sense would tell most people that it would penetrate further. But completely thru the dense fiber filled store bought target, thru 1/2 inch plywood backstop, thru the storage shed...and after that I dont want to talk about it.:smack:
Sounds like an expensive arrow!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
New bows and carbon arrows pack a punch. If u can find it a large piece of boat dock Styrofoam will stop them. May have to cut them out though because the heat from penetration seals them in pretty good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.