Today was a Happy Day but A Let down

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by Tink, Dec 25, 2010.

Let it be or say something?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  1. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

I enjoy all day with kids an the wife had a great time. Today is my birthday an it's almost 10:00 an still no one said happy birthday or even said sorry I forgot happy birthday not a cake not nothing. I guess that's what I get for being born on Christmas/Xmas. I would figure since my wife is playing the WII (Mario Brothers) she would say something. Do you guys think I should say something or just let it be?

2. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member

Happy birthday, and i dont know which you should do

3. Dude, you are supposed to forget your wife's birthday and yall's anniversary! Not the other way around! Say something to her about it! :eek:

Happy birthday btw.

4. flydown

flydown Well-Known Member

Beebe
    Say something. I did not know how to vote based on the way the question is worded.

5. OughtSix

OughtSix Super Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

No kiddin. Women always make a point to remind us...just return the favor. :thumb:

6. Tink

My own dad an brother hasn't even call me to say merry Christmas or happy brithday.

7. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

happy b-day bro

i wouldnt say a word, personally, just too see if the whole day passed and no-body remembered. maybe thats wrong but thats what i would do.

8. Nah.......let it ride......well....wait till a bed time and then see if you can get wished a happy birthday.....I mean....you know.....:biggrin:

Happy Birthday by the way......:biggrin:

9. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

HA!!! i like soarkrebels idea:up:

10. Tink

:skeptical: hmmm :idea: good idea :up:

11. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! It means more to you than it does anyone else anyway so just celebrate on your own.

12. Tink

Thanks for the cake first cake I had in two years. :up:

13. Big E

Big E Well-Known Member

suck it up Nancy!!!! jk!jk!! everybody likes to be told happy birthday no matter how old you are. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

14. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

Man, I'm sorry bell. Happy birthday!!:celebrate:Don't worry though this could actually be a good thing for you. I hope I'm not to late, but what you gotta do is don't say anything to your wife. Wait days if you have to and then when she finally remembers she'll feel so bad you can milk this thing for 2 or 3 days at least, maybe more if you can muster up a tear or 2.:up:

15. Why you are welcome.......hope you like the flavor....:fit:

16. Tink

Thanks an thanks to the othere guys to. This why I like this fourm an it just feels like I work my but off to make sure they have all this nice things an the one time out of the year where it means the most they just forgot I guess.

17. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

Wait till bedtime and then tell her. Maybe you will get something extra special out of sympathy for her forgetting. She will owe you big time. :brows:

18. Happy birthday!! I'd mention it and play the sob/disappointment card for all it's worth..:whistle:

19. Tink

:skeptical: you got a point there.