Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a little of your time and express some thought's with you fellow's.

While a majority of you know me from being a "Spinner Hugger" ( thanx MM).I do want to let you know that, even though we don't allway's agree on every topic or subject, I appreciate you ol' boy's for what it's worth.

I love duck hunting, obviously, we all do. I know we want what's best for Arkansas and our young-un's comming up. You can ***** at me, as I will you, but understand, your my brother's. I hold no grudge's for your opinions, as well as, I hope you don't mine.

We all have a common thread and that is hunting. That's the "tie" that bind's us together. Let's not forget that. We are truly blessed to live in the great state of Arkansas.

So now, let's all have a group hug and MM, you lead the 1st verse of " Chum-By-Yah".

QA......you bunch of retard's ( ease up Jking)........

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I just wanted to take a little of your time and express some thought's with you fellow's.

While a majority of you know me from being a "Spinner Hugger" ( thanx MM).I do want to let you know that, even though we don't allway's agree on every topic or subject, I appreciate you ol' boy's for what it's worth.

I love duck hunting, obviously, we all do. I know we want what's best for Arkansas and our young-un's comming up. You can ***** at me, as I will you, but understand, your my brother's. I hold no grudge's for your opinions, as well as, I hope you don't mine.

We all have a common thread and that is hunting. That's the "tie" that bind's us together. Let's not forget that. We are truly blessed to live in the great state of Arkansas.

So now, let's all have a group hug and MM, you lead the 1st verse of " Chum-By-Yah".

amen

·
Registered
56 Posts
I shot a friends mojo floater the last season we could use them. Pretty cool watching it go down like the titanic! Just kidding jbadams! My view on the robo is you don't have to use one if you don't want to! Don't by into the whole study saying that they cause you to kill more young ducks. That could be said for decoys and calling all together. They work early season but just flare ducks late seaason!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Chum-Byyyyyyyyyyyy-Pi$$ on a bunch of Robos & robo users.:rant::rain::rain::rain:

Well in the spirit of this thread.....not pee on robo users, but at least pour a big ol' cup of ice water on 'em.:nod::nod::nod:

& heres to hoping you all lose a wing, dunk a robo, break a pole, or short out your batteries at least once a hunt.:twothumbs

·
Registered
8,268 Posts
MM, at least we can get a good laugh out of some again this year when they start posting up like they use to.

"What's wrong with the ducks? They will not work. I have done all I know how to do. I have got 5 dozen robo's out & 3 vortex's with 2 LED flashers swinging from each and all 20 dozen of my super duper double magnum decoy's have a wing thing screwed to their back but nothing works! What do I do!!!!! Is there any other gadjet I can spend my money on that I can get? Help!!!!" :pullhair::pout::hurt:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts

All in good fun my friend, but I hate the ROBO

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Look here I would hunt with any of you boys on here. But I reckon If I can use them I might as well. I consider myself a good duck hunter without the robo's but maybe you combine it with good calling and scouting it will really up your odds in heavy hunted public areas

·
Registered
172 Posts
yes when i harp on the spinner huggers and there three ring circus contraptions they haul to the fields i do it with all the love in my heart!
spinn it if ya gotta. just don`t let one of those rigs hurt ya!

im gonna start selling batteries at all the boat ramps..

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
QA...... good post.

And Groundswatter...... good response! I thought maybe I had started drinking early when I read it!!!

From a fence-rider on the ROBO... I got to tell ya.. I've talked to guys that I thought would never tote one to the woods, who are knocking of the dust, charging batteries and re-painting wings!! I'm surprised that Robo-Fever has taken off like it did!

·
Premium Member
20,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chum-Byyyyyyyyyyyy-Pi$$ on a bunch of Robos & robo users.:rant::rain::

Well in the spirit of this thread.....not pee on robo users, but at least pour a big ol' cup of ice water on 'em.:nod::nod::nod:

& heres to hoping you all lose a wing, dunk a robo, break a pole, or short out your batteries at least once a hunt.:twothumbs

Again, MM, thanx for your support.......Also, if you'll send me you address in a PM, I'll mail you one(ROBO) so, that no one on here will no you got one too....:fit::fit:

·
Premium Member
20,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QA, just a question. You start drinking early today. With this letter and the poem I just wondered....................

Just kidding, just kidding.:arkie:

I hate robos but I don't hate you.:arkie:
Never stopped, what day is it, you've got the point my friend, right back at cha'.......:clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
20,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QA...... good post.

And Groundswatter...... good response! I thought maybe I had started drinking early when I read it!!!

From a fence-rider on the ROBO... I got to tell ya.. I've talked to guys that I thought would never tote one to the woods, who are knocking of the dust, charging batteries and re-painting wings!! I'm surprised that Robo-Fever has taken off like it did!
Come to the light...Come to the light....reap the benefit's of the the ROBO...:up:

·
Premium Member
20,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes when i harp on the spinner huggers and there three ring circus contraptions they haul to the fields i do it with all the love in my heart!
spinn it if ya gotta. just don`t let one of those rigs hurt ya!

im gonna start selling batteries at all the boat ramps..
Now that's a helluva' idea right there.......Nothing personal, as you can see, I have a big chit stik and use it quite frequently............:up:

·
Premium Member
20,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Look here I would hunt with any of you boys on here. But I reckon If I can use them I might as well. I consider myself a good duck hunter without the robo's but maybe you combine it with good calling and scouting it will really up your odds in heavy hunted public areas
Bless you my friend, my feeling's exactly....use 'em if ya' got em'....:up:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.