Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 Sport King A/T, 285/75/16, all even wear. I would say there is %50+ tread left. I can take all the pics anyone needs. The tires are in Bigelow. $250 501-804-2566 if its easier to call or text.

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Strapassassin77, I don't know. I have a 2002 F-150 and I would put them on my truck but I think I would have some rubbing. These were my uncles tires, he doesnt know anything about computers so he told me to sell them any way I could so I put them on here and craigslist. I wish they would fit my truck, they are much better than what I have on there right now.

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont know buddy. I heard they quit making them but dont know that they didnt change to another name. They were pretty popular I thought. These tires were babied. I would bet they never got off the pavement. Ill take a pocketknife to them tonight and we can make them fit your 17's:biggrin:

· Registered
382 Posts
Tires

tdf

They may fit your truck. I have a 1999 Ford, but 4X4, stock, not lifted and original tires were 245-75-16 and I went up to the 285's and I don't have any rubbing. Think the 2002 has the same body style!! You should probably have one mounted and check it out.

John

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Griffin07, these tires are sold pending funds and pickup and I have one person in front of you that I said I would offer to first if the deal falls through. I did text a pic of a penny to another fella the other night so I will go ahead and send you one too in case these other deals fall through. I didnt pick the worst of the tires, they are all 4 identical, couldnt tell a difference in any of them. John Taylor, thanks for the thought, man I never figured these would fit without rubbing especially off the pavement. If I cant get them sold then I might just try that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.