Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Last time I checked mine had changed a little. Instead of listing my name and the hunts I had applied for it now has my name and the names of the other people in my party. So now I have twice a many pendings to look at.:banghead:

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
I have recieved my ML and MG permits in the mail. I am wondering about my doe quota and it sayes pending on all my permits on their website:mad:
So did you get the actual permits in the mail or just the letter saying you were drawn? Just wondering. :up:

I was drawn for the two permits I put in for....but all I've received was the letter. We usually have to wait in the driveway on the mail man to come with our permits before we leave for the hunt. They sure don't give you much time between when they send them and when the hunt is! I had a friend that got drawn a couple years ago for a mzl hunt the first weekend in Oct and he didn't get his permit in the mail till after the hunt.:smack: (He still went though:up:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.