Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have a old Ruger M77 and I am wanting to do some work on the trigger. I want to make it lighter but the gunsmiths around Hot Springs are nearly non existant. Does anybody know a good gunsmith around Hot springs to Little rock? Does anyone know about the one at gander Mountain? If I can't find a gunsmith to work on my trigger I was going to buy a new Timney trigger for my gun. Has anyone ever installed one of these? I'm no gunsmith but am somewhat capable. Thanks for your Input

·
Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
1,937 Posts
The only places I know of in HS are On Target shooting range. Guys name is Don. The only other place is in Bismark at the top of the hill by the DeGray turnoff. He also has the hobby shop. He does awesome work building custom rifles.

·
Registered
8,675 Posts
You might want to check with Rifle Basix triggers also. I bought last Friday from MidwayUSA, for $64. It is for Savage/Stevens pre-accutrigger. No creep anymore, and the sear breaks like glass now. Adjustable from 1-3 pounds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.