Time flies!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by arcountryboy, Dec 15, 2010.

1. arcountryboy

arcountryboy Well-Known Member

My little man got his first haircut yesterday! He is 14 months old today and the poor curly haired sucker could hardly see so we had to get it cut. Just seems like a few months ago he was born, now he's 14 months, walking, running, playing, can say 24 words and combine several words, and unfortunately, never shuts up:smack:! But I love every minute of it.

Before:
    [​IMG]

During:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

Oh what a cutie!!! Looks like he did real good getting his haircut:up:

3. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

Fine looking little man you have there!!! My little girl is almost 8 years old. Can't hardly believe it, myself.

4. arcountryboy

Thats right, you didn't get a good look at him Saturday did ya? I will send you that tree pic today, we didn't get home till after dark yesterday.

5. arcountryboy

He did great, he only cried one time for a few seconds when she squirted water and it hit his face. He was too busy flirting with the stylist, he is a bad little flirt when it comes to girls. I didn't know they could be like that at this age.

6. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

He wasn't real keen on that ugly, burly looking man staring through the glass at him. [Me].....Can't say that I blame him. :biggrin:

Looking forward to the tree pic.