Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the replies after all the reading I have done on them the only bad reviews I have seen are from the plastic clip and trigger guard. I'm guessing that this is not a big deal cause none of y'all have complained about them. Another question is whats the trigger like I have read that it is adjustable so how easy is this to do?

· Registered
184 Posts
It is adjustable but havnt touched it because it was perfect. The reason most complain about the trigger guard and clip is because it's made out composite plastic. This does not bother me because I take care of my gun.

If you plan on dropping it out of a tree or using it to play baseball or any silly factors I would say you need a different gun ( Barrett bmg made ?!?!) I don't like my clip because of capacity that is all

· Registered
605 Posts
turkey pound

You are correct 3 in clip and one in chamber! I have 6 t3 lite and the clips have never been an issue! I have taken animals all over the country and have backpacked deep in the Rockies and hunted hard and these guns have never missed a beat! Great guns in my opinion

· Registered
4 Posts
The trigger is very easy to adjust. I have the T-3 in .270 and my 9yr old son has the T-3 in .243. I adjusted both the triggers in less than 10 minutes total time. There is an allen screw which is easily accessable and I have both triggers pulled down to about 2.5lbs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.