thoughts on the ruger P345

Discussion in 'Guns, Ammunition, and Reloading' started by AR_deerslayer, Dec 17, 2010.

1. AR_deerslayer

AR_deerslayer Well-Known Member

got one yesterday,from fellow member , nice gun feels great ,gonna shoot this weekend .anybody own one or have experience with them . .Ive had a couple p91's and a p93 . . liked them . .and a p95 stainless .all good guns . .

2. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    Ruger firearms are built to last several lifetimes. You won't be disappointed.

Don't forget that board rules require a picture of any newly acquired firearms or your man card will be revoked. :biggrin:

3. AR_deerslayer

on the way . lol:up:

4. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    :clap:

Fine looking gun!! :thumb:

5. WackinNstackin

WackinNstackin Well-Known Member

Got one just like it. They are a very well built gun that will last forever. Mines had well over a thousand rounds through it without a single hiccup. I still prefer my XD .40 to it though.

6. AR_deerslayer

I have xd also . love them

7. trashbag boogier

trashbag boogier Well-Known Member

give you 20 bucks for it i carry a kp345 at all times killed many critters with it

8. Mule659

Mule659 Well-Known Member

Should be a great gun man. Ruger firearms are built to last forever...you know you'll end up tading it in two weeks anyway lol

9. AR_deerslayer

hahah yea you probly right .

10. demented

demented Well-Known Member

If you have feeding problems, remove the mag followers and springds, throw them in the trash, replace with either Wilson or factory Ruger seven round followers and springs-Midway used to carry them. Keep a close eye for misfires, if this occurs, remove the rear sight and "lose" the parts under it and stick the rear sight back on. Nothing else comes to mind.