Thoughts on mathews outback

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by brook3209, Dec 18, 2010.

1. brook3209

brook3209 Well-Known Member

I just got a brand new mission venture. And have a chance to trade for the mathews out back their both naked and trade bow for bow. Just needed some input on the outback.

2. Maximaman

Maximaman Well-Known Member

The outback was/is a very good bow, but so is the mission, not to mention if you got it from a mission dealer you have a lifetime warranty, not so on the outback ,( warranty is only for original owner) . Jmo good luck whatever you do!

3. brook3209

I know the outback is a older bow but Iv always heard great things about it

4. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

Keep the mission, IMO

5. scarhead26

scarhead26 Well-Known Member

I have an Outback, don't have and have never shot a Mission. Seeing as how YOU bought it new, You know what it's been through. You know the limbs and pulleys are good. Also as stated the Lifetime Warranty. I'd say keep the Mission.

6. brook3209

I can give 300 for the bow and keep mine to. So I might do that how does your outback shoot.

7. .270Win

.270Win Super Moderator<br>Forum Sponsor<br>'07 Deer Hunti

My Outback shoots a lot better than I can hold it. Don't know anything about the Mission.

.270Win

8. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Well-Known Member

I shoot a mathews and my best huntin' buddy shoots a mission. I'm not killing more deer than him because my bow says mathews. Keep the mission, keep the warranty. Mission is a mathews company anyway. Just different stickers and camo on the bow. You've got a quality bow. Get good with it. :up:

9. pruitt76

pruitt76 Well-Known Member

My brother has an Outback and it's a great bow but I would keep the new one too. I don't think you would be gaining anything by trading.

10. Gutshooter

Gutshooter Well-Known Member

6 in one, half a dozen in another. Keep your bow with the warranty. Save the money for accessories.

11. txcookie

txcookie Well-Known Member

do it