Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am finally getting to hunt this morning! I went out to camp Robinson and got there at 530.my first spot was taken so I drove for awhile and after finally settling on another spot I knew nothing about I found out it was taken too so I walked in a different direction of this guy and set up. Seems like everywhere I went this morning I had little green lights shining back at me from ahead. I am now sitting on a beautiful spot so we will see what happens. Weird thing is that in the places I had people shining lights at me they were parked nowhere around as to indicate they were around. I just don't want my morning messed up and don't want to mess up anyone else's. Bottom line is I am getting to hunt for which am very greatful and I finally got a weekend off! Will post later and tell you if I saw anything.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, I ended up with one of those blinding headaches about 20 minutes after daylight :banghead:(just when the morning was at its most beautiful). The bird hunters on Camp Robinson started shooting and blowing whistles :smack:so I headed to the truck to try and shake my head ache. If all my vacation and personal time is approved I will be off for all of deer season but every tuesday, wednesday and thursday. :thumb:Not sure where I am going to hunt but I will have the time off to go. :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.