Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
do not have any pic , i am stuck behind the desk at work and my buddy sends me a text mess and it Says " doe down" 5 mins later its says "And I just found the buck I shot two." wow you talk about killing me ...:censored:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you know what's really killing me.....When i was getting ready for work this morning, my huntin buddy called to tell me that if I would have been in my stand this morning, I have have gotten a nice six point that walked about 10ft in front of my stand, milled around for a bit and then walked back into the wood.........AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
you know what's really killing me.....When i was getting ready for work this morning, my huntin buddy called to tell me that if I would have been in my stand this morning, I have have gotten a nice six point that walked about 10ft in front of my stand, milled around for a bit and then walked back into the wood.........AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!:mad:
Now that's what I call a horror story right there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.