This is Good !

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by antler3, Jan 30, 2008.

1. This is awesome.

God bless the men and women serving our country. May we all keep them and their families in our prayers.

2. antler3

antler3 Well-Known Member

Yes may God Bless them each and every one and also thier families. This guy singing needs to win American Idol when he gets home.....he is really good.

3. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Boy you know how to break an old vet's heart.....God Bless all our soldiers; past and present. Let us remember that they sacrifice their youth, some die young.....and if they make it to old age....grieve for their lost years with plenty tears. If anyone knows about this....God bless you!! ~j

4. antler3

I'm so sorry John. Didn't mean to do that at all. Just wanted folks to realize what our soldiers are doing and to remember them in prayer. Feel better now okay ? God Bless you !

5. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Don't worry, bro....the first part was just me being facetious....one of my division buddies emails me everytime one of our group dies....breaks my heart everytime, and he said: "Do you want me to stop telling you?" I said: "No....and be sure to email me when I die too!!" There's not many of our bunch left....all before 60 yrs old!:frown:

6. antler3

What a price to pay ! Freedom is not Free by any means ....

7. antler3

GAL ..... :wink:

8. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

D'OH! :smack: