Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a guy right down the road from me wanting to lease out 37 acres for deer hunting, $1800:fit:. Thats right, $1800. Thats just shy of $50/acre. And the ad says up to six hunters, OMG! This guy can't be serious, I've never heard of such crazy stuff in my life. :eek:

I cannot grasp someone paying this much for 37 acres, what do you guys think? Thats not standard rate is it?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Fellas the bidding has just begin.........:censored:..when you start leasing land for hunting you start the snow ball down hill and it gets bigger and bigger and some one will pay for it.......:smack:..it hit duck hunting 10 years ago now it's deer hunting's time I guess.....there is a guy here that offered $5,000 for 200 ac. for 1 week only..........:eek:..and it was turned down thank goodness......:biggrin:

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think this is the new standard, I'd say whoever this is might just not be a hunter and think that thats a right price. Or just someone seeing if someone with more money than brains will lease it.

I can just see six "hunters" paying $300 a piece each sitting 6 acres apart on opening morning of rifle season, :fit:

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
I don't think this is the new standard, I'd say whoever this is might just not be a hunter and think that thats a right price. Or just someone seeing if someone with more money than brains will lease it.

I can just see six "hunters" paying $300 a piece each sitting 6 acres apart on opening morning of rifle season, :fit:
You're right Archer.

This is a classic case of "My stuff is better than everybody elses stuff".

He's obviously either a self-impressed pompous-ass or a crack-head.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.