This guy/country has it right!!!!!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by CrabClaw, Jan 8, 2008.

1. CrabClaw

CrabClaw Well-Known Member

I received this in an email and man did it feel good to see that someone has the right idea and the guts to do it:

America Needs A Leader Like This!

"picture missing"

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture.. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

2. How TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

3. wildgameassassin

wildgameassassin Well-Known Member

Ya'll Reckon we could get him to run for President of the USA, ..I would vote for him

4. Give me a presidential candidate with enough guts to say these things to the "unamerican immigrants" in our great country and they have got my vote.

If you come to this country, you must accept it the way you found it.

Learn to speak the language, get a job, pay taxes and stay off welfare.

And remember one thing; the United States of America is the greatest country in the world, and if you don't like it or agree with that statement then by all means LEAVE.

5. M1Tommy

M1Tommy Well-Known Member

The Aussies have VERY restrictive gun control laws. I DON'T want his ilk here. They were still "subjects" of England until 1984.
    Tommy

6. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

M1T, while I may not want to live by their gun laws. I must admit I liked what I read there.

7. M1Tommy

M1Tommy Well-Known Member

You're right there. I had just read that Hillary may win N.H. and am in a funk at the thought of her gloating the next few days. THat Aussie made some good points.
    Tommy